Monday, January 02, 2006

Soulful Resolutions

Worked all day today updating The Soul Pitt for my Soulfam - and answering The Soul Pitt hotline. I wanted you all to come back to work Tuesday with something new to check out. See how I love you all so?!?! But it's back to the 9-5 grind for me as well on Tuesday. (What, you thought The Soul Pitt was all I did?!?!) Not quite. Been told I have ADD (LOL). I'm a jack of all trades, but only a Master at few - trying to master a few more to add to my list.

Please don't forget to send in your New Years Resolutions to The Soul Pitt (TSP) at resolutions@thesoulpitt.com - I am curious to see what my people are trying to take care of this year. Does it deal with bad credit, weight loss, organizing, or leaving those weaves alone (could we ever do this really though?) Or at least open up our own beauty supply shops AND support them. (The "AND support them" part is key people).

I do have a few Soulful resolutions for the Black Community:

1. Support each others Black Owned Business
2. Practice Kwanzaa this year
3. Go natural just to see how it feels
4. Read an uplifting non-fiction book written by an African-American (not the urban fiction ones)
5. For the Sistahs: Love a Black man and help him with his faults.
6. For the Brothas: Respect the Black woman and treat her like a queen.
7. Be more forgiving
8. Join forces and become a more powerful people!
9. Tell everyone you know about The Soul Pitt!


No comments: